Thursday 7 October 2010

Images from Manchester Museum

Today I've been visiting Manchester museum to get some ideas. My plan is not to photograph inside the museum or at least it hasn't been so far. I was walking around taking photographs for a good couple of hours in the museum and i must admit that I really enjoyed it.... After some
persuasion I manage to get the permission to use the tripod which was essential due to the  poor light condition. 

I like this images of the woman who is bending over the 
information to find out more about the skeleton of Stan 
the Tyrannosaurus rex (T.rex) and the man who is leaning 
his head backwards to be able to see the beast. More info...

This image is from part of the gallery used to be Animal Life 1
but is now closed to be transformed into a Living Planet.

Blue glaze bead network from a mummy. This was placed 
over the bandage of the chest and abdomen (c.332-30 B.C.)

These two girls were very enthusiastic when 
making a drawing of the two mummies






No comments:

Post a Comment